Ultraviolet sterilizer is a broad-spectrum bactericide, which can kill all kinds of microorganisms, including bacteria, tuberculosis, viruses, spores and fungi. Ultraviolet is an electromagnetic wave with a wavelength of 16-397nm. Its photon energy is low enough to ionize atoms or molecules, so it belongs to non ionizing radiation. According to the wavelength, UV can be divided into a wave, b wave, C wave and vacuum ultraviolet. At the wavelength of 160-200, vacuum UV is very effective for TOC removal. When the wavelength is 185nm, the removal rate of TOC is higher. The ultraviolet ray for disinfection and sterilization is C-wave ultraviolet, the wavelength range is 200-275nm, and the band with strong bactericidal effect is 250-270nm. In this band, enough strong ultraviolet light will be generated to irradiate the liquid or air, and the DNA and RNA in various bacteria, viruses and other microbial cell tissues will be destroyed instantly. When the virus or bacteria are irradiated in this band, the absorption of more than 6000-10000u.w.sec/cm2 The DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) of its life center is destroyed at the dosage of 0.5 mg / kg, which makes it die immediately or lose its reproductive capacity. It is indispensable in water treatment equipment.
Parameter characteristics of ultraviolet sterilization equipment
1. It can quickly and effectively kill all kinds of bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms;
2. The chloride in water can be effectively degraded by photolysis;
3. It is easy to operate and maintain;
4. Small land area and large water treatment capacity;
5. It has strong environmental protection and no toxic and side effects;
6. Easy to operate, low cost of installation;
7. The unique inner wall treatment process is designed based on the optical principle, which makes the ultraviolet ray be used in the cavity to a large extent, and the sterilization effect is doubled.
Precautions and instructions
1. Ultraviolet rays cannot directly irradiate human skin;
2. Ultraviolet rays have certain requirements on the temperature and humidity of the working environment: when the temperature is above 20 ℃, the irradiation intensity is stable; when the temperature is between 5 ℃ and 20 ℃, the radiation intensity increases with the increase of temperature; when the relative humidity is below 60%, the sterilization ability is strong; when the humidity increases to 70%, the sensitivity of microorganisms to ultraviolet rays decreases; when the humidity increases to 90%, the bactericidal power declines by 30% - 40%.
3. When the water is disinfected, the thickness of the water layer should be less than 2cm. When the water flow is out of date, the radiation dose of 90000uw. S / cm2 can make the water disinfect effectively.
4. When there are dust and oil stains on the surface of UV lamp tube and sleeve, it will hinder the ultraviolet ray transmission. Therefore, alcohol, acetone and ammonia water should be wiped frequently (once every two weeks).
5. When the lamp is started, it takes several minutes to warm up to the stable state, and the terminal voltage is high. If it is re opened immediately after closing, it is often difficult to start, and easy to damage the lamp tube and reduce the lamp life, so it is generally not suitable to start frequently.
address：8-1 Shuangliang Road, Ligang street, Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province